Welcome to NCB’s Employee Benefits Portal
NCB health plans provide a higher level of benefit reimbursement to employees who maintain a healthy lifestyle, participate in a Health Risk Assessment Program, complete a Wellness Profile, and have Health Screenings performed, as required by the plan. From this benefits information portal you will be able to access all the information, forms, and service providers to manage your participation in the NCB Employee Benefits Program.
“Employees who practice healthy lifestyles should be rewarded for their efforts to help control health care costs”
About Your Benefits
NCB encourages you to carefully consider your benefit options. In addition to your health care options, the Bank provides numerous resources that offer information and services to help you maintain a healthy lifestyle.
Aetna HMO and NRECA offer tools and resources to make the most of your health plan, and information regarding managed care programs. Please check your provider website for helpful health tips.
What Are Qualified Life Events?
A Qualified Life Event is defined by Section 125 of the IRS Code that permit mid-year changes to benefit plans. Changes made as a result of a life event must be made within 31 days of the life event. Qualified Life Events include:
- Marriage or divorce
- Birth of your child, adoption of a child or the placement for adoption of a child in your home, or becoming the legal guardian of a child (Enrolling your child is not required; you may enroll yourself only and/or your spouse)
- Death of your spouse or other dependent(s)
- Beginning or end of your spouse’s employment (Proof or documentation of the life event will be required)
- Significant changes in your spouse’s employment-base health coverage (Proof or documentation of the life event will be required)
- Switch from part-time to full-time employment (or vice versa) by you or your spouse (Proof or documentation of the life event will be required)